Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Well I guess I can say that Im done both my wine labels, so as you can see I have completed my sexy mask and that it looks pretty good and that I added the "Vinemount Estates" which is the company's name and that I will be supplying the image for, and the slogan"Midnight Fantasy" and made the font cursive to show it that sleek sexy feel to it and put a red outer glow on it. so there you have it my wine label for "Vinemount Estates" I hope you liked these wine label designs as much I enjoyed creating it.





So here is my second wine label design as you can see I started off drawing a well in photoshop and painted in the bricks and the roof, then added some grass around to make it more nature like. I really like how I made the well look more 3d instead it looking flat and wanted to give it more shape and diminutional and was looking pretty nice. 

 As for the last stage I drew some grapes and duplicated them around each corner so the image wouldn't look plain ad dull so I added some more life to it by drawing grapes to make them blend with the well and give it a fresher more tasteful look and was very happy with it and think it turned out great and incorporates with the word"conservative" for the wine bottle label.    
Thanks for stopping by
Fatima !

2 comments:

  1. I love this Fatima, the detailing and shadowing is perfect...I just love your creativeness!!! Great Job♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Im so happy you like it. It really means alot to me xoxo

    ReplyDelete