Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello Everyone!

So lately I have been working on my photoshop booklet for my class where we have to show photoshop techniques we leaned throughout the semesters and I was very excited to be creating photoshop techniques and thought it would be a good idea to show you what I have completed. So we are suppose to create effects from a tutorial and and incorporate it in our booklets and write a small bio how you created and give credit to the author. The first technique I did was a baseball effect taking my name and create a textured velvet red laced look, where I used layer effects and brush presets to also create a dirty grass effect layered on top to make it look blended on. So as you can see I wanted to use the original image to show you how I replicated it and was very happy with end result considering it took me 3 hours but still worth it. The website I got it from is called http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects-tutorials/create-a-layered-glowing-text-effect/




No comments:

Post a Comment