Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello Bloggers!

Well as promised Im here for my next word which is "Popularity"  as soon as i had heard this I knew I wanted to do something glamourous and fashion related. So as most of us know when we hear that word popularity we instantly think of high school as being of of the popular kids and thought that was too typical and think most people would draw a group of kids and showing them as being cool they are, and thought that was too easy so instead I drew a thumbnail showing a celebrity at a red carpet event and wanted to illustrate it into being something glamorous and fun that I would enjoy doing. So enough of me blabbing lets get straight to the thumbnail, as you can see I drew a a girl arriving to a red carpet event, and drew some paparazzi snapping and flashing cameras at her to focus the attention on her to show "popularity"and thought I was on a good start. Next since I had my thumbnail drew out i grabbed my wacom tablet and drew a a nice flowing red dress in photoshop just to get the design up and going but later on i will make the dress smoother as i just wanted to get the outline of it. So thats it for now just wanted to update you on what im working on!







No comments:

Post a Comment