Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Hi Everyone, So Yesterday I have completed my final design which is the "2102 8 page booklet cover designed in adobe photoshop were I utilized my photoshop skills by adding effects to show case our photoshop skills. My theme was meant for simplicity and was inspired by my work done here at 
Mohawk College which look very school inspired looking which was what I was going for. 
So as shown I first made the background a crumbled paper texture by layering it on top of each other, then I added a two coffee stains and lowered the opacity so it would blend with the crumbled paper naturally to show it spilled, next I added a cup of coffee with coffee splashing on the paper thus creating the coffee stains. Then I added the Mohawk College logo on the bottom left and added the"2012 Creative Student Design Collection" on the top right incorporating the Mohawk College school colors for the text and background. Lastly I wrote a bio on how i was inspired to create the design and why I did what I did to create the inspiration. Thats all all I did for the cover, and hope you like it as much as I did.


Cheers, Fatima 

No comments:

Post a Comment