Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hi Bloggers!

So today I have created yet another two very cool photoshop text effects and wanted to inspire you what I have created in photoshop. So the first effect I did was  a 3d electric effect done in photoshop and another one using only layer styles and alot of them. The first one I mentioned I used alot of layer effects such as gradients, burn tool, layer styles and many more. I first typed my name using the font called "Xenippa" and duplicated the letters to over lay each other and space them out, and added the glowing effects using the effects panel like the outer glow, drop shadows, bevel and emboss, to be creating a 3d look to it, the tutorial  I found is called "http://psd.tutsplus.com/".  


So the next one is something I really enjoyed creating and its this grungy gold hard metal rocker effect to it, I used the same font and used alot of different layer effects such as drop shadows, outer glow, different blending modes to create this look. I hope you all enjoyed these effects I created and you can see where I got the tutorial from at http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects-tutorials/royal-gold-text-effect/. Take a look at it and see for yourself!


Thanks, Fatima 



No comments:

Post a Comment