Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi Everyone!

So Im almost done with my photoshop booklet and obviously wanted to show you what I got done so far. So to begin I started creating my second last piece and come up with theses two designs I created from a tutorial on youtube, considering how hard it was to find ones on website tutorials since they were not high resolution and the tutorials were very time consuming, so I found a few that I liked and added my own twist to them because we are supposed to design an effect based on a tutorial and giving them credit or we could come up with our own. I really enjoy working in photoshop just because there is no limit to expand your creativity and can do all sorts of fun and neat things, definitely my favorite program to work on.

Here is the first one!


I really like the energy in this with all the different swirls and colors that blend together.

Now here is the second one!

I really like how this turned out, it just looks so retro and has that vivid slow motion effect that I like and was going for, and I feel the font and color really sets it nicely and meshes well with it. 

1 comment:

  1. Both are awesome!!! I love how the colors mesh, it appears that you chose the perfect place for each color in the swirls!!! Great Job Girly!!!

    ReplyDelete