Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey Everyone!

So I will be graduating this year and I have my portfolio ready and my resume and cover letter but still one more missing important thing...Oh yeah a business card!!! So I have finally made one and think it relates to my style and personality.

Here it is!

This is my business card as I think it is very clean and professional looking keeping it simple and not to override crazy fonts and text but making sure it signifies who I am and what I specialize in. I have included my contact info on the bottom right hand corner, such as my name, email, and website. I used the colors pinks and purples since pink is my favorite color, keeping it girly but age appropriate. As well a black box to place the white text so it stands out and people are able to read it, also my name and occupation on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment