Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello Bloggers!

Here is my final cereal box design I created in Corel Draw! I must say it was very difficult but never the less it was well worth it. It was a good challenge to take on considering I was not used to corel but ended up learning some cool new things I didn't know I would use. The objective of this was to design a cereal box targeted at children and the main focus was illustrating the cartoon since thats what kids get attracted is the cartoon character and the packaging of course.


I first drew him in black ink and scanned him in and began cleaning him up I had to re draw him and color him in and make him look real life looking so kids could be attracted to it. Anyways I had alot of fun with it and hard time with it but it was worth from looking how great it turned out.

                                                                   Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                                 Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment